Purple Circle is now accepting applications for all age groups.
Apply to Purple Circle
To apply to Purple Circle, download an Application form (PDF), print it out, enter your information, and mail it along with the $40 application fee made payable to “Purple Circle Day Care, Inc.” to:
251 West 100th Street
New York, NY 10025
Or, call us at 212-866-9193 to request an application by mail.
Our Application Process
Purple Circle fully complies with the rules and guidelines of the Independent Schools Admissions Association of Greater New York (ISAAGNY). Below is a general guideline for our Application Process:
- Applications may be submitted as early as September through mid-January, and on a rolling basis thereafter (based on availability).
- Once your application is received, you will be contacted by Purple Circle’s Membership Committee to schedule a tour starting mid-October.
- All Applications for Tuition Aid must be requested, completed and returned by mid-January.
- All families that have toured will be invited to attend our Open House in January.
- Acceptance Letters with Registration Forms and Contracts are mailed late February/early March.
- Registration Forms, Signed Contracts and Deposits from Accepting Families are due approximately two weeks after Acceptance.